L1 Power Consumption

  • Thread starter Thread starter adhd_nerd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

adhd_nerd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2012
Messages
244
Reaction score
103
Location
Kansas City
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that my L1 is getting weaker and it has been running a few months (because flap in check valve is not as far open + overflow gets noisy) .

I was wondering if you can tell by the power consumption if something is going bad with the pump. I would expect it to consume more if the impeller was sticking (or flow was restricted). I don't really want to take it apart (pita after only 2 months).

Anyhow, others running L1 can you share your power consumption on the echosmart live screen? Below, mine is running at 80%.

At 100% it looks like about 127.5Watts over the past month.

Speed & Power used.

TIA

2017-05-08_11-04-04.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new