Laffy Taffy Goniopora

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
25,969
Reaction score
33,329
Location
Winter Park, FL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We love growing out hot Goniopora in our farm facility, and one that we think is one of the top strains is our "Laffy Taffy Goniopora". A mixture of orange, gold, and gorgeous translucent violet polyps. If you are a collector or just someone who appreciates magnificent corals, this is one you should definitely consider adding into your reef aquarium.


What are your thoughts on the Laffy Taffy Goniopora?


1704214301955.png
 
I love orange, so I love it :star-struck:
 
I may have to get a frag…
do it jewish GIF
 
I believe this is actually bernardapora
The polyp tips come to a point instead of being rounded. And it’s short tentacle with occasional sweeper/feelers

I’ve been considering getting one

8E662CF7-323C-4DE2-8302-333E776F99E1.png
 
Beautiful but deadly. Spreads quickly with occasional long stinger tentacles. Will wipe out anything in its path. If you have other encrusters you want to kill, buy a frag of this or any other bernardpora and let the coral war commence.
 
Beautiful but deadly. Spreads quickly with occasional long stinger tentacles. Will wipe out anything in its path. If you have other encrusters you want to kill, buy a frag of this or any other bernardpora and let the coral war commence.

I’ll buy some of this deadly pest off ya
 
I have a beautiful frag that has been great for 6 months, and lately is really angry. I brought my lights up a couple of percent, and it may have gotten stung by another coral recently also. Fingers crossed
 
i've just bought a new goniopora. can i know how long it's need to adapt at new environment?? i just bought it about a 5hrs ago but the tentacles still not come out it's normal or something wrong?? thank you guys
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4467.jpeg
    IMG_4467.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 86

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new