Lakeland?

pugcrush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any reefers in Lakeland?
There's definitely some reefers in Lakeland. Reef Visions is having a meeting at Coral Bargain Warehouse this Sat 3/3. Did you go to the frag swap in Lakeland last month?

OP
OP
Grelby

Grelby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's definitely some reefers in Lakeland. Reef Visions is having a meeting at Coral Bargain Warehouse this Sat 3/3. Did you go to the frag swap in Lakeland last month?

I did go to the swap, my first one. The wife and I had a blast. What exactly is reef visions?

pugcrush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did go to the swap, my first one. The wife and I had a blast. What exactly is reef visions?
Very nice! I like all the reefing events. It's an official club that meets on the first Sat of the month typically. There's members from Pasco/Tampa/Lakeland/Sarasota. They got a subforum here on R2R, but all the activity is on facebook. They're throwing a frag swap in July in Bradenton.

Robthorn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't forget my buddy Matt at Reef Addicted when you visit Rod at Coral Bargain Warehouse. Right down the street from each other.

Todd Sentner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there. Just moved to Lakeland from Wesley chapel a few months back and just went to coral bargain warehouse for the first time after seeing them at reefapalooza in Orlando. Loved his selection. I noticed that there is a new store coming off pipkin called candy coral reef. Anyone been in there to check it out? I’ve been looking to meet some people that know the area and have info on coral swaps or get togethers.

Gatorheadman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been going to candy coral reef since it open. Scott and Billy are 2 of the best persons I have met in this hobby. Very knowledgeable and have some of the best looking coral that I have ever seen. Prices are more than fair. I highly recommend checking this place out. Open Friday and Saturday for now.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 12.5%
Back