Lancaster PA - January 25th

Riftblade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That pet place is having a frag swap on January 25th. Who all is going to this? And are you planning on buying or selling at the swap? I am curious to see what some members are bringing up for sale. I know a few members mentioned elsewhere they were going to be there.
Reef Conservation Society I am not a member of the organization, but It should be a good time/mad house there. I always enjoy a good excuse to go visit this pet store LOL! My wife hates when I visit it, usually is not cheap!

Anyhow, I look forward to meeting some members from the forums there!

kristofferzen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I talked to a guy I know who owns a fish/saltwater place. He is going and said that Jason Fox will be there with a massive amount of frags :) I went to the DVRC swap, my first one, it is awesome to go to!

classklown90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill be there as a buyer. Have a few sps frags like echinata, milli and ice stag that im selling prior for pickup at the swap if anyone is interested pm me

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Riftblade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I talked to a guy I know who owns a fish/saltwater place. He is going and said that Jason Fox will be there with a massive amount of frags :) I went to the DVRC swap, my first one, it is awesome to go to!

I have no idea who Jason Fox is, I am assuming hes got great corals and tons of knowledge that can be picked at?

classklown90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea who Jason Fox is, I am assuming hes got great corals and tons of knowledge that can be picked at?

Hes a big name coral seller. He has some really nice stuff but it comes at a price. My experience is that he is a nice guy and will answer your questions. Just try to catch him when hes not busy so you are not taking customers away.

OP
OP
R

Riftblade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hes a big name coral seller. He has some really nice stuff but it comes at a price. My experience is that he is a nice guy and will answer your questions. Just try to catch him when hes not busy so you are not taking customers away.
Thanks. Of course, it would be really rude to do that, after all they are there to sell and make money and have fun. :) Now I have to bring a set amount of cash with me and not go over!

classklown90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Of course, it would be really rude to do that, after all they are there to sell and make money and have fun. :) Now I have to bring a set amount of cash with me and not go over!

Yup thats the way to do it lol. Where are you from?

OP
OP
R

Riftblade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup thats the way to do it lol. Where are you from?
Sorry about that, Reading area. Anyhow, I had a good time. Granted there were quite a few people there being pushy and not even caring if you were looking at a coral or not, some just pushed right in and tried to take over...was kinda crazy.
I have to say one of the best sellers there for me had to be Coveys Corals. He was really nice and took his time, and seemed to multi task with multiple people at once. I thought we got a good deal from him. Managed to get these for a good price.
20140125_153021.jpg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back