Lancaster PA - January 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter Riftblade
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Riftblade

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That pet place is having a frag swap on January 25th. Who all is going to this? And are you planning on buying or selling at the swap? I am curious to see what some members are bringing up for sale. I know a few members mentioned elsewhere they were going to be there.
Reef Conservation Society I am not a member of the organization, but It should be a good time/mad house there. I always enjoy a good excuse to go visit this pet store LOL! My wife hates when I visit it, usually is not cheap!

Anyhow, I look forward to meeting some members from the forums there!
 
I talked to a guy I know who owns a fish/saltwater place. He is going and said that Jason Fox will be there with a massive amount of frags :) I went to the DVRC swap, my first one, it is awesome to go to!
 
Ill be there as a buyer. Have a few sps frags like echinata, milli and ice stag that im selling prior for pickup at the swap if anyone is interested pm me
 
Last edited:
I talked to a guy I know who owns a fish/saltwater place. He is going and said that Jason Fox will be there with a massive amount of frags :) I went to the DVRC swap, my first one, it is awesome to go to!

I have no idea who Jason Fox is, I am assuming hes got great corals and tons of knowledge that can be picked at?
 
I have no idea who Jason Fox is, I am assuming hes got great corals and tons of knowledge that can be picked at?

Hes a big name coral seller. He has some really nice stuff but it comes at a price. My experience is that he is a nice guy and will answer your questions. Just try to catch him when hes not busy so you are not taking customers away.
 
Hes a big name coral seller. He has some really nice stuff but it comes at a price. My experience is that he is a nice guy and will answer your questions. Just try to catch him when hes not busy so you are not taking customers away.
Thanks. Of course, it would be really rude to do that, after all they are there to sell and make money and have fun. :) Now I have to bring a set amount of cash with me and not go over!
 
Yup thats the way to do it lol. Where are you from?
Sorry about that, Reading area. Anyhow, I had a good time. Granted there were quite a few people there being pushy and not even caring if you were looking at a coral or not, some just pushed right in and tried to take over...was kinda crazy.
I have to say one of the best sellers there for me had to be Coveys Corals. He was really nice and took his time, and seemed to multi task with multiple people at once. I thought we got a good deal from him. Managed to get these for a good price.
20140125_153021.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new