Landen 20g TANK

alexa08

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Location
Calgary AB
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever purchased this? I would love some reviews.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 6.02.10 PM.png


Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 6.02.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 6.02.37 PM.png
 
Has anyone ever purchased this? I would love some reviews.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 6.02.10 PM.png


Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 6.02.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 6.02.37 PM.png
Looks pretty nice! There's quite a few brands for this type of desktop all in one style aquarium. Normally in acrylic, but this one looks great.
 
No but I run a UNS 20g AIO. It’s decent, needs a media basket.
 
No but I run a UNS 20g AIO. It’s decent, needs a media basket.
what media basket do you have (brand)? I will most likely need one for the intake for filter floss and carbon, i am going to use pure block in the second.
 
what media basket do you have (brand)? I will most likely need one for the intake for filter floss and carbon, i am going to use pure block in the second.
I don’t have one yet. I just cut up the stock large sponge and have a bag of carbon in the middle of it.
 
Curious if you ended up buying it as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new