Lani's humble 10gal

Thanks! :)
Its a Canon T2i, usually with the Canon 100mm macro lens attached.
 
Ha, I don't know if I've spent more money on reefs or photography... I really don't want to even think about it!
 
That looks like 10 gallons of awesomeness! I have had tanks from 300 to 2.5 gallons and I think some of the 10 gallon Nano's I have set up have by far been the most enjoyable tanks I have set up, and probably the most stunning tanks I have had through out the years!
 
very nice i also have a canon t2i camera... i think its time for me to get the macro lens after seeing your pics!
 
Thanks! The T2i is a really great camera, I don't see any reason for an upgrade unless I win the lottery or something, lol. The macro lens has always been my absolute favorite lens. It pretty much stays on the camera about 90% of the time!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new