Large Bird Wrasse named Sunshine II

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
My fellow reefers,

I have made a lot of posts today about wrasses...

Let me introduce you to my Bird Wrasse named Sunshine II. Bird Wrasses are very hardy fish that can adapt to various water conditions. Hence, it is recommended for beginner aquarists. Bird wrasse is a hardy and disease-resistant fish.

Sunshine is super playful. When he eats, he makes a "sloshing" sound. He literally pokes his mouth out of the water to pick at the pellets. It's the cutest thing. Watch the video.

This is not a reef-safe fish. He LOVES inverts. He was having a field day yesterday with the emeralds lol. I stopped him at 8.... to his dismay lol. If you look at the bottom of his tank, you will see his invert cemetery...

click here to see me :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new