Large Carpet Nem help, possibly dieing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outatime
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you Martin, I am curious as I never know how much to use but on my 130.4 Waterbox how much carbon should I run? Thank you
Like most things in our hobby, it’s not really an exact science. I run about 50 cc that I change every week on my 200L tank, and because I use an ozone reactor on it, I’m using about 800 cc on my 800 L tank that gets changed every few months. I noticed that they tend to be a dominant carpet anemone and the other ones start to wilt a little bit and then I replace it and the carpet and they perk back up. This is also been noticed by other experienced carpet anemone keepers here. For what it’s worth, are used to seachem matrix carbon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new