• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large colonies Local Pickup only

Item Price
$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
Bump red monti, Jedi mind trick, and season greetings left take all for $90
 
Bump $75 for what’s left
 
WHAT IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Jedi mind trick, red monti, season greetings for $90 for all. I have a few other corals I do not have pictures
220C3A3D-AF34-4A71-A059-308D2DADB508.jpeg
34319A80-CB25-446C-9F1C-65C8868A93E3.jpeg
78449374-9F85-45C3-B0FC-B64126213DEB.jpeg
14FC6A25-BB23-4C10-84D5-E3A83123D01B.jpeg
ECC0E519-D4CB-4791-A01A-228A05BE8C4F.jpeg
ADC2F8FD-678F-4AAE-83B8-E9A0F72015C0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new