Large Condi vs. Zoas.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shadowspop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shadowspop

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2017
Messages
299
Reaction score
233
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a large Condi who is on the move and popped up today under the starting of my zoa garden. Should I just pull the condi, or will the zoas hold their own?
 
I just pulled it. He's already taken out 2 montis, 2 chalices, a favia, and an acan.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new