Large Lave Bounce Mushroom

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

atlfishes

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
527
Reaction score
158
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
$400 shipped -Mushroom is covering a 2” disc.

96D0305B-5877-4B29-9D17-8E36FC98A7D1.jpeg
 
Hey if mushroom available text me 19142783066
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new