• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Purple Monster Chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasonp87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jasonp87

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
750
Reaction score
33
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large purple monster chalice that I have been growing out for some time now. I am going a different direction with my tank now and would like to sell it. The chalice is about 3 inches across super healthy, growing quickly and has many eyes. Can't remember the last count but if you are interested I will get it. I do have red flat worms (not AEFW) as can be seen in the picture but the coral will be thoroughly dipped prior to shipping. Looking to get $300 shipped. PM me if interested and I can also get more pictures if requested. Paypal is the easiest payment type and I can ship as soon as I have payment confirmation.

 
Finally measured it this morning and it's actually 4 inches across! Make me an offer!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new