large skimmer for trade/sale

bamastunter

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Location
birmingham AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok I have this large down draft skimmer for sale or trade I've been running this skimmer on my 120 and it is overkill its rated for 300 or so gals it is about 5 months old it can be ran in sump or external I've got two different pumps a a5 month old mag 12 and a mag 24 that needs a front cover but has a new impeller assy.the 12 runs it well but it will need to be close to the sump no more than 3ft away it should be a real beast with the 24 I was going to run it to try it out but the 24 was sold to me only needing the impeller assy but needed the front cover aswell so I lost interest and bought a cone skimmer price with the 24 is $250 and with the 12 is $300 or would be willing to trade for some livestock and some cash demensions are 7.5"x11.5"x27

misc pics 195.jpg
misc pics 194.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new