Large Skimmers Free

Item Price
$0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2014
Messages
14,193
Reaction score
19,717
Location
Stamford, CT
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have these two large skimmers taking up space in my garage. Tried to sell them - no takers; tried to donate them - no takers. How about free if picked up In Stamford CT? Otherwise they will end up going to the dump, which seems like a shame.

IMG_4557.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Really thinking about it. I love these skimmers they are the best.
 
Yes, still sitting there :)
 
I have these two large skimmers taking up space in my garage. Tried to sell them - no takers; tried to donate them - no takers. How about free if picked up In Stamford CT? Otherwise they will end up going to the dump, which seems like Di
 
I have these two large skimmers taking up space in my garage. Tried to sell them - no takers; tried to donate them - no takers. How about free if picked up In Stamford CT? Otherwise they will end up going to the dump, which seems like a shame.

IMG_4557.jpeg
Please tell me you didn't toss these. I can be there this afternoon, or tomorrow.
 
I have these two large skimmers taking up space in my garage. Tried to sell them - no takers; tried to donate them - no takers. How about free if picked up In Stamford CT? Otherwise they will end up going to the dump, which seems like a shame.

IMG_4557.jpeg
I messages earlier today and did not hear back. Please text me at 646280088 before you toss those. I'm in newtown, and work in bridgeport. I'll make myself available to pick up. I'm off on Tuesday.
 
They are still sitting there - I did not toss them.
 
gone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new