Large Tiger Cowrie Snail reef safe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHOSTLY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had one in my display fuge, with some beautiful serpent stars including Dalmatian and a huge red. One night the tiger killed and ate them all somehow. So I wouldn’t trust them in a full reef either now.
 
Reviving this thread.....Been doing much research on theses guys and wondered if anyone else has ever had one?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new