Larger Leathers in mixed reef tank

marblesojecki

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else have problems with other corals (mainly LPS) as their leathers? I'm guessing as my leathers have gotten larger, their ability to add toxins to the water has increased as well. Anyone else have this problem?
 
I have a few large leathers in my mixed reef. I have not had issues but I run carbon 24/7.
 
Yeah...I just started with the running of carbon. Things seem to be doing a bit better. We'll see what time will tell.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new