Largest Walt Disney Colony!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kartrsu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kartrsu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
874
Reaction score
580
Location
Glendale, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some inspiration and something to dream for. Share your largest Walt Disney colony photo! I’ll start with my nub.

IMG_5601.jpeg
 
IMG_6717.jpeg


And under blues:

IMG_7339.jpeg



Congrats! Mine was not that much bigger than yours and this is 6 months of growth. Has been a fast grower for me. Would love to see bigger colonies!
Amazing growth! I’ve seen some growth in the past month I’ve had my frag as well. Glad I pulled the trigger on this.
 
Is it me or is this coral a pain in the buttcheeks?! I grew 8" colonies of some tenuis in 15 months and this piece is just encrusting for me over the last 6 months. I think it may have had white bugs so hopefully the in tank treatment that I did wakes it up.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5926.jpeg
    IMG_5926.jpeg
    261.6 KB · Views: 197
Wow that’s beautiful. Is this a major encruster before vertical growth?
No more so than other A bifaria (formerly A tenuis).
 
Quick Cell Phone Video of our Walt.
 
Thought I lost both of my frags until I found a green speck where one of them was mounted in December
20231206_160321.jpg

January:
20240110_164021.jpg


Yesterday:
20240504_195501.jpg
Interesting. I'll be curious to see how it does coming from a tiny polyp like that. I wonder if it will retain its initial coloring.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new