• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Laser engraving in trade for acros

MavPond

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
86
Reaction score
54
Location
Sanford
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey i recently started an engraving company. Branched off my 3d printing. Im looking to see if anyone needs logos or anything printed on tumblers or really anything thats engravable. It’s worth a shot to see if someone is wanting to trade sps or torches for my services. I have a bunch of cups in stock. Few of the tumblers I’ve been working on.

IMG_1588.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 2AC6DD6F-08B2-498A-BF4A-0B3D2C1A3872.mov
    12.7 MB
  • C944AA20-4893-4887-817E-4266A7C5465D.mov
    10.8 MB
  • IMG_1554.mov
    39.6 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new