lasermelon anyone have any colony pics ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Last edited:
BC Laser Melon Says 'Check back soon'.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/bc-laser-melon-teni.678229/
Edit: I see where the OP has already seen that thread. ;-)
Shoot, I need to fix that. I've got lasers on the rack right now.!


As per the above thread. the mystery was because that was before I even had it on the site. didn't have a good colony picture and I was giving lasers away in Battleboxes all day long as I often do with gems I haven't got on the sit yet. lol
 
Shoot, I need to fix that. I've got lasers on the rack right now.!


As per the above thread. the mystery was because that was before I even had it on the site. didn't have a good colony picture and I was giving lasers away in Battleboxes all day long as I often do with gems I haven't got on the sit yet. lol
Pm’d you about this tenius and several others a few days ago. Figured it may have got lost in the shuffle. Definitely interested in this one.
 
Pm’d you about this tenius and several others a few days ago. Figured it may have got lost in the shuffle. Definitely interested in this one.
Whoa shoot. Really sorry for the lag. Was it on here? The message I mean? I’ll find it asap
 
IMG_2294.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new