• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Last of my stuff

Item Price
$45-$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2014
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
439
Location
Metro Detroit
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here is the last of my stuff as I tore down the tank I just set up, I have found my woodworking shop is taking all of my time and don’t have time to enjoy a tank



Brs mini reactor with brand new container of carbon and a siccie pump $45tyd lower 48

Bubble magnus curve 5 skimmer 1 complete skimmer and spare parts everything minus simmer body $100tyd lower 48

Reef octo n-110 $60tyd lower 48

2 digital heaters only used for 3 months $35 tyd lower 48 for both

SOLD 2 dc return pumps Small one used for 10 mins to drain sump bigger one used about a year between 2 set ups $50tyd lower 48 for both

S
IMG_4050.jpeg
IMG_4056.jpeg IMG_4059.jpeg IMG_4058.jpeg IMG_4055.jpeg IMG_4057.jpeg IMG_4060.jpeg
 
Last edited:
More photos
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4061.jpeg
    IMG_4061.jpeg
    251.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_4058.jpeg
    IMG_4058.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4005.jpeg
    IMG_4005.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4006.jpeg
    IMG_4006.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4007.jpeg
    IMG_4007.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4008.jpeg
    IMG_4008.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 38

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new