Late New Guy

Coqui906

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
159
Reaction score
134
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

So I am kind of new to the reefing community. Started up about a year ago and have enjoyed this love/hate relationship thus far lol. Sorry for the late post on introducing myself and my build. I have a 65 gal mixed tank with 2 clowns, 1 Hippo, 1 Yellow Tang (all very small) and have quickly realize8d that I want bigger! Lol trying to warm the wife up to a bigger tank (slowly wearing her down lol). I have a 20 gal sump running a jebao 1000 return pump, Bubble magus skimmer, jebao sow 9 wavemaker, uv filter and Marineland HOB. Have come to realize how quickly you can make friends here.

20201015_185914.jpg
20201015_193835.jpg
 
Thanks I appreciate it. It was rough starting off, but patience has paid off. Lol
BTW I noticed your member name is Coqui906
When I lived in Puerto Rico we had those little frogs, absolutely loved them the sound they made was Coqui Coqui. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new