Late night talk thread?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
6,791
Reaction score
5,320
Location
GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get kinda bored at night and not too much going on on here. So.....thought i would give this a try
 
For all the people on here like me at night
 
What do you normally target in your area
Shark, sheepshead and red drum. Some whiting as well but they are more of a happened to take the bait catch. You?
 
Savannah georgia lol
 
had no idea you guys had sheepshead down there. we used to have a lot of those giant stripped porgies back in the days but now they are gone.
They must have moved down where it's better:D
 
I have 3, a 3 gallon, a one gallon and a 29. And alright hold up
 
The one gallon is holding my super saiyan zoas, which are my favorite ones. 29 was just started up, and the 3 gallon has been setup for 5 or 6 months now.

1448702006726.jpg

1448702035333.jpg

1448702049350.jpg
 
Nice but I don't see any fish
The small tanks have no fish. The biocube has two clowns top right corner and a coral beauty bottom right. Rescued the beauty from a friend who had it in a five gallon and am trading my brother in law the beauty for a watchman goby
 
I never had any luck with Angels, I simply love them but just can't keep them alive. I even broke down my 28 gal just to treat them with hyposalinity since they can't deal with copper treatment too well and ended up losing them. I had my LFS QT a flame and coral beauty for me this time
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new