"Latest Reputation Received"

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my Subscribed threads I see a little section at the bottom of the page with some threads listed and it states that I have 29 points total....what does this mean? I looked at those threads and do not see any kind of note about the thread or the post I made in the thread. What does reputation mean on R2R and how do you get it?

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't find it. Could you tell me what you click to get there?

Click settings at the top of the page and the reputation is at the bottom of that page. It's not an option that is widely used here and I don't think anyone can see your rep except you. Seems like every now and then a thread like this comes up that points it out and people use it for a day or 2 then it's rarely used again.

Last edited:

Mike J.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, don't think I've ever looked there before. Probably a good page to check to quickly find your latest posts.

OP
OP
Shep

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click settings at the top of the page and the reputation is at the bottom of that page. It's not an option that is widely used here and I don't think anyone can see your rep except you. Seems like every now and then a thread like this comes up that points it out and people use it for a day or 2 then it's rarely used again.
So its pointless is what you are saying? lol How do you even earn rep?

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So its pointless is what you are saying? lol How do you even earn rep?

Haha! Yeah, sorta. If someone adds to your rep there is no notification for it. You would just have to look under settings and your last 5 are listed there.

There is a little star shaped icon at the bottom right of each post that if you click that it adds to a members reputation.

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 12 rep points, just earned one today. Weird. Is there a way to see all your posts that've gotten rep? I just want something to boost my ego :lol:
And is that what the little green rectangle under your stars means (the one when you hover over it it says "NAME is on a distinguished road"), that you have good rep?

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 104 80.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back