Latz clownfish spawning

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blue Lip
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a few full bar and a bunch of mis bar still.
Hi, One of my favorite fish, any chance you have any left for sale? Hoping for a pair or a large/small combo that I can try to pair up. Thank you
 
I was going to ask if you were still breeding lotz but it seems a few others have already, so I will wait for the reply to them.

Do the male Latz suddenly turn female like the Clarkis are known to do?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new