lavishzoa on ebay

  • Thread starter Thread starter kpax
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kpax

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
128
Reaction score
1
Location
Savage MN
I want to let everyone here know that I had an awesome transaction from a person that goes by lavishzoa on ebay. The zoas I got were exactly as pictured (not photoshopped) and I also got two extra frags! Best of all I got to choose the shipping method (Priority mail) and not pay an obsurd shipping fee. They were also packaged well!

I've never bought corals on ebay but I recommend looking at this person's stuff.

My transaction was

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=230032829594

I don't know this person from Adam but I hope to become a loyal customer if they keep up this kind of business!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new