Lawn’s IM 10

lawnman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
96
Location
Indianapolis Indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thought I should make a journal for my Innovative Marine 10 that I started last year in October. I’ve been in the hobby for over a decade and decided to get out of the hobby and missed it. So I decided to buy a IM 10 to keep me in the hobby.
Equipment:
Tank:IM 10 Fusion
Return: Sicce Syncra 1.0
Light: Aqua Illumination Prime HD
Heater: Neotherm 50 Watt
ATO: Tunze Nano

Livestock:
1 Platinum Clownfish
1 Chromis
1 Porcelain Crab
12 Maxi Mini Carpet Anemones
Zoanthids
Favias
Chalice
Mushrooms
 
8BA96B74-4687-43FF-998D-D44BDB361EE2.jpeg
F3A539EB-80CC-4AC3-B7DE-14CFEC3FF76E.jpeg
BF0F4B33-8C41-4325-9CCC-CC7DECC68EBE.jpeg
3C5A3F03-9028-4135-9800-DD793F4293BF.jpeg
7F9CF29B-F606-4F02-8130-8D856B7F2D2F.jpeg
1187A797-0AAB-4325-9BB1-301C5B47B974.jpeg
FBE95DBB-A67E-4A53-8E18-F1F82D3C7ADC.jpeg
895C06FD-40C7-47A1-8BC9-50311585D73A.jpeg
 
That’s a stunning tank, and the colours are absolutely beautiful!

Very nice indeed and thanks for sharing it with us
 
Wow your tank is amazing! I just started cycling this same exact tank. Been shopping lights and You just made the decision easy for me.

How often do you do water changes and at what percentage? Thanks!
 
Looks great! Could you share your .aip file for the prime or tell the settings?
 
Simple, colorful and looks ez maintenance. I like it!

I am surprised you only have a sicce on this thing. Looks great.
 
Thought I should make a journal for my Innovative Marine 10 that I started last year in October. I’ve been in the hobby for over a decade and decided to get out of the hobby and missed it. So I decided to buy a IM 10 to keep me in the hobby.
Equipment:
Tank:IM 10 Fusion
Return: Sicce Syncra 1.0
Light: Aqua Illumination Prime HD
Heater: Neotherm 50 Watt
ATO: Tunze Nano

Livestock:
1 Platinum Clownfish
1 Chromis
1 Porcelain Crab
12 Maxi Mini Carpet Anemones
Zoanthids
Favias
Chalice
Mushrooms

What is your light settings if you don’t mind? I have two of those and love the pop you get.
 
+1 to setting
 
With that incredible use of space, I would have believed it if you told me it was a 30 gallon. Dang fine job!
 
For real though; this reefer is a straight up ARTIST
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new