Lawnmower Blenny

rainbow_yoshi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
63
Reaction score
50
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if lawnmower Blennies are usually skittish. Mine has a little cave in the livestock he constantly stays in when I’m around. I’ll catch glimpses of his out and mowing if I sneak into the room but as soon as he notices me he’s jetting back to his hide hole

It only worries me because during feeding time (unlike my other fish) he never comes out to eat (yes I have sinking pellets) but I never see him getting any shrimp brine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new