LC Pink Lemonade Stereonephthya

DanConnor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no! That is the worst.
By the way, the other stuff from LA was all aquacultured in the wisconsin facility. Generally when someone is aquaculturing the frags are good, as the place has to maintain good enough conditions for the corals to grow. These were all receded and with dead patches- vey unhealthy frags. Unfortunate.

OP
OP
toadstool_paradise

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way, the other stuff from LA was all aquacultured in the wisconsin facility. Generally when someone is aquaculturing the frags are good, as the place has to maintain good enough conditions for the corals to grow. These were all receded and with dead patches- vey unhealthy frags. Unfortunate.
That is pretty unfortunate.

Coachp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I bought that one from live aquaria. I fleshed out the order with a few other items. Of course, they now say they don't have the stereo to ship, so I have the other stuff. ;Shifty
Did you ever get yours? I ordered one but I get the delay message and followed up with them canceling the order. Can't say ill try ordering from LA again

OP
OP
toadstool_paradise

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought to mention.. marine farmers now has the beautiful orange polyp stereo for sale. Sadly with everything that’s happening I cannot afford $150+50 shipping but hope some others can snag a frag!!

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought to mention.. marine farmers now has the beautiful orange polyp stereo for sale. Sadly with everything that’s happening I cannot afford $150+50 shipping but hope some others can snag a frag!!

I saw that! Very tempting...

bam123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up. Been waiting forever for one of these. Out of my budget as well, but what the heck. The purple stereo I got from them is doing great so decided to go for it.

OP
OP
toadstool_paradise

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up. Been waiting forever for one of these. Out of my budget as well, but what the heck. The purple stereo I got from them is doing great so decided to go for it.
Awesome I’m happy for you maybe sometime in the future I can snag a frag when they post more!

bam123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever get yours? I ordered one but I get the delay message and followed up with them canceling the order. Can't say ill try ordering from LA again

Liveaquaria took my money for the stereo then cancelled a week later! They did refund the money though. That was a few months ago, I believe.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back