• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LE Melting Emotions Chalice

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
9,349
Reaction score
7,991
Location
Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for some upgrades so I'm selling off some of my chalices. This is a recent LE chalice. I picked up a one eyed piece directly from the originator (Chris @ Reef Koi) a while back. It was selling at $100 per eye before it went LE and I'm not sure what it is now - he doesn't have anymore for sale as far as I know. Price is $450 shipped FedEx Priority Overnight. This piece has been fragged and healed for over 2 months and is ready to fly. Thanks for looking :wink:
IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3874.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice looking piece! Wish I didnt have to pay rent this month, Lol otherwise...;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The chalice came from me, I sold efrain a piece and he made it LE :) so thats prob where te confusion lies :) it's a sweet one and you've grown it well!!
Chris
 
Ok, I've had some interest in smaller frags so I'm considering cutting this piece. Anyone else interested?
 
I would if I didn't already get a piece from Reefkoi. This has become one of my favorite chalices recently. It has a really cool kind of mystic iridescence that's hard to see in the pics, although your pics are nice and show the colored streaks well.....unusual and more than worthy of it's LE status, IMO. GLWS!
 
I would if I didn't already get a piece from Reefkoi. This has become one of my favorite chalices recently. It has a really cool kind of mystic iridescence that's hard to see in the pics, although your pics are nice and show the colored streaks well.....unusual and more than worthy of it's LE status, IMO. GLWS!
Thank you and much appreciated
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new