Leaf fish

Ro Bow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i have a 65g reef tank, and I was wondering if i can have a leaf fish without it eating any of my fish. They grow 4 inches long, so i dont think they will be able to consume any of my fish. I have 2 clowns, tomini tang, diamond goby, YWG, and 2 PJ cardinals. In the future i want a mandarin dragonet. Would these be in danger?

AC1211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i have a 65g reef tank, and I was wondering if i can have a leaf fish without it eating any of my fish. They grow 4 inches long, so i dont think they will be able to consume any of my fish. I have 2 clowns, tomini tang, diamond goby, YWG, and 2 PJ cardinals. In the future i want a mandarin dragonet. Would these be in danger?

Did you try it? I would watch the clowns and the yellow watchman. Also how does the diamond goby and yellow watchman mix work for you? That has only worked sometimes for me...

OP
OP
Ro Bow

Ro Bow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you try it? I would watch the clowns and the yellow watchman. Also how does the diamond goby and yellow watchman mix work for you? That has only worked sometimes for me...
Didnt try it - too worried about fish getting eaten. The yellow watchman and diamond goby mix worked great, they ended up bonding like a yellow watchman would to a pistol shrimp after his pistol shrimp got stuck in a cave in. They were best friends but then the overly curious diamond goby jumped 10 feet down onto a couch and i found him under a pillow

AC1211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didnt try it - too worried about fish getting eaten. The yellow watchman and diamond goby mix worked great, they ended up bonding like a yellow watchman would to a pistol shrimp after his pistol shrimp got stuck in a cave in. They were best friends but then the overly curious diamond goby jumped 10 feet down onto a couch and i found him under a pillow
I swear some fish that jumped... it's amazing how far they can get.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back