Leaking biocube 32

Pwelter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone out there repaired the seals on a biocube? I really love the tank. It was my first saltwater tank 4 yrs ago And has been running successfully since. The cube is leaking pretty much all around the bottom except the front and also at the side window on the pump side.

I am hoping someone out there has repaired bottom seals on a biocube and can give some instruction on how to make the repairs, especially in the back chambers. I have seached google and can’t seem to find any threads or videos on biocube repairs.

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone out there repaired the seals on a biocube? I really love the tank. It was my first saltwater tank 4 yrs ago And has been running successfully since. The cube is leaking pretty much all around the bottom except the front and also at the side window on the pump side.

I am hoping someone out there has repaired bottom seals on a biocube and can give some instruction on how to make the repairs, especially in the back chambers. I have seached google and can’t seem to find any threads or videos on biocube repairs.
Sorry, no experience in such matters. Don’t you have to empty and dry the tank before repairing it? By that point wouldn’t a new aquarium be the way to go?

OP
OP
Pwelter

Pwelter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is empty. I just hate to trash it if it can be resealed.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back