Learning -- latest addition to the frag tank

sayitfast

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2016
Messages
244
Reaction score
227
Location
Tucson AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This macro stuff is painful... latest addition to my frag tank:

JF_InsaneRainbow.jpg


Zoas.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great looking pic:cool:
 
That first polyp is GORGEOUS! What is it?
 
Seems like it's worth the pain! Thanks for sharing :)
 
Beautiful pics! Got anymore? :D
 
I took my pic under pretty intense blues... not sure what he used on his site. There is a bit more orange/yellow under more white light. Either way it's really a nice zoa...

It's a VERY nice zoa. I want one haha. That's why I'm afraid that it wouldn't look like the site!

What do you shoot with?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new