• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Leather, gorgonians

Item Price
$10-$20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Grsfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
280
Reaction score
282
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 1 neon green capnella frag $20 SOLD
1 grubes gorgonian $10 SOLD
2 Tracy Morgan gorgonian. $10 each 1 SOLD 1 LEFT

pick up only in Nassau county NY

1st 3 pics are actual frags followed by pics of the mother colonies
A59E4ABE-B54F-4C41-BEF1-82DD29FFE1A7.jpeg
86F08956-4522-4D2B-8A11-DA9BBEC6872C.jpeg
F6B509A9-6FA1-4F76-AA0A-DD0B4B3A4BC6.jpeg
050EA885-6B7F-42C1-B207-BA2E24EC6F81.jpeg
A036797A-B1D3-433F-B2FD-E9718FA98FC6.jpeg
44401D11-F738-45F6-8CCD-047566BB597E.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I would take all but I'm located in Pennsylvania. If you change your mind regarding shipping, please send me a message!
 
1 Tracy Morgan gorgonian left. Everything else sold
 
I would love to have it but as I mentioned, your about 2 hours away!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new