Leaving hobby, selling everything... help, please!

Vspurg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am sure you have heard this before, but I started this hobby last year when I was furloughed from my job and now that I am back I am finding that I don't have the time to dedicate and at the same time will be traveling extensively at the first of the year.

Here is a quick list of what I have:

Cade S2 1500, less than a year old (DT-150g, total capacity 180g)
EVERYTHING that goes with it, entire set up - lights, heaters, filters, etc.
Livestock - Yellow tang, Blue hippo tang, Domino damsel, lawnmower Blenny, 2 clownfish - 1 Black & white/1 normal, 2 green chromis, 1 yellow-fin chromis, 1 tiger pistol shrimp, 1 urchin, numerous hermit crabs & snails - turbos & bumble bee
Corals - Medium torch, pulsing Zenia, medium hammer, blue ridge, purple stilo, some zoas & palys.
$3500 for everything.

Waterbox 20g, everything that came with it. Set up for QT and used for maybe a month-empty & dry now. $100

I don't even know where to start or how to go about this, would prefer not to split up.
Location - London, OH (in between Dayton & Columbus) local pick up only (I wouldn't even know how to ship this stuff!)

TIA for any help!

Last edited:

shakacuz

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
it would help those who may live locally know of the price. generally speaking, i notice less people are interested when no price is given.

personally, if i lived closer i would definitely be interested in some stuff. if you're interested or capable/willing to ship certain things out (particularly dry goods) i could be interested.

OP
OP
Vspurg

Vspurg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it would help those who may live locally know of the price. generally speaking, i notice less people are interested when no price is given.

personally, if i lived closer i would definitely be interested in some stuff. if you're interested or capable/willing to ship certain things out (particularly dry goods) i could be interested.
Good call, I updated my post. ;)

VermontReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am sure you have heard this before, but I started this hobby last year when I was furloughed from my job and now that I am back I am finding that I don't have the time to dedicate and at the same time will be traveling extensively at the first of the year.

Here is a quick list of what I have:

Cade S2 1500, less than a year old (DT-150g, total capacity 180g)
EVERYTHING that goes with it, entire set up - lights, heaters, filters, etc.
Livestock - Yellow tang, Blue hippo tang, Domino damsel, lawnmower Blenny, 2 clownfish - 1 Black & white/1 normal, 2 green chromis, 1 yellow-fin chromis, 1 tiger pistol shrimp, 1 urchin, numerous hermit crabs & snails - turbos & bumble bee
Corals - Medium torch, pulsing Zenia, medium hammer, blue ridge, purple stilo, some zoas & palys.
$3500 for everything.

Waterbox 20g, everything that came with it. Set up for QT and used for maybe a month-empty & dry now. $100

I don't even know where to start or how to go about this, would prefer not to split up.
Location - London, OH (in between Dayton & Columbus) local pick up only (I wouldn't even know how to ship this stuff!)

TIA for any help!
That's a good deal! Can you tell us what equipment you have? If you can't find a single buyer maybe you can part out some or all of the equipment

Back