Leaving on a jet plane...

Nice, I'll be in Florida in June this yr, last time I had them ship everything going to call TWA and find out the regulations beforehand.
 
Has anyone travelled further tan that with corals legally?
I am going to the states from Argentina in february and was planning on bringing a couple frags, but was not sure about how.

Last year I had to leave water bottles every time I checked in customs.
I know some guys that just slip them in thermal mugs into the luggage and just go for it, but if it is legal, I can be more careful about them.

So any extra info is highly appreciated.
 
Has anyone travelled further tan that with corals legally?
I am going to the states from Argentina in february and was planning on bringing a couple frags, but was not sure about how.

Last year I had to leave water bottles every time I checked in customs.
I know some guys that just slip them in thermal mugs into the luggage and just go for it, but if it is legal, I can be more careful about them.

So any extra info is highly appreciated.

Argentino!

te mande un mensaje privado!

saludos!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new