Leaving the hobby for now..........:(

  • Thread starter Thread starter NoobtoSalt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NoobtoSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver, Wa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really didn't want it to come this but I have no choice. I will be keeping a few pieces to hold in my parents setup in case I come back but otherwise it's all going.
This is more or less a fundraiser to help fund money for potential back surgery that I will be having soon. So please be respectful of my pricing. If I didn’t have to sell everything off I wouldn’t but unfortunately bills are already starting to form from my MRI, and other doctors visits. Even if I wait on the surgery for a few months I will still need the funds to do so without work etc. I was trying to resort to not selling everything off but at this point I don’t have any other options. Shipping will be at buyers expense.

Tank Stand and LED’s $400
Reef Keeper Lite w/ ALC module and PC4 $160 (will not be sold unless tank is sold)
Ecotech MP10 Powerhead (blue box) $140
Mandarin - $20
Purple Dream Acro Colony, Pink Lemonade, Teal and Blue Acro, and Green Bay Packer Zoas with rock $125
Green Acro, Red milli, and teal blue acro attached to rock $75
Red Planet $15 (small plating frag)
Green Stick pack - Green Slimmer aka Frankenfrag, Green Milli, and green acro frag $40
Zoas will need to be fragged and healed (likely no single polyp frags but let me know what your interested in) Would be willing to make a frag pack as well. Let me know what your interested in and I will come up with a pkg price.
Captain America - $15 pp
Nuclear Winter - $10 pp
Yodas - $20 pp
Yellow Jacket - $30 pp
Tyree Blue Eyed Girls $5 pp
Scarlet Reds - $5 pp
Purple Hornets - $20 pp
I’m sure there is more but wanted to get this setup and going this morning. Pictures will come at some point. I don’t have a good macro lens for my camera and as you all know I can’t take good pictures even with a good camera. Livestock sold first. Equipment last of course.
DSC_0268.jpg


I have my build thread on our local forum at 29 Gallon Biocube Reef build
 
Sorry to hear about your situation. I myself underwent a back surgery in 2007 for my L5-S1. Pain was unbearable even when lying down, heck morphine wasn't helping while i was being rushed to the emergency room.
Only if you were local, i would grab some of your livestock.
Good luck and stay positive.
 
thats really unfortunate man. you have some really nice action going on in your collection at awesome prices.

Thanks. I plan to keep a couple polyps of the zoas in my parents tank i helped then setup a few years ago. Really hate too do this but not only is it a money issue its also a maintenance concern if I'm out of commission

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new