• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Leaving the hobby!

  • Thread starter Thread starter joshb1986
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joshb1986

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
waupun wi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell the rest of my Chalices!
9 eye tyree original alien eye watermelon 160
_DSC0076.jpg


7 eye emerald mummy eye 125
2011-05-22065808.jpg

10 eye trops paradise 160
2011-05-22065758.jpg


2 eye wild bgm 25
2011-05-22065638.jpg

22 eye bubble gum monster 180 FIRM
2011-05-22065652.jpg


5 eye tyree red watermelon 160
2011-05-22065713.jpg

6 eye rsc rainbow 150
2011-05-22065855.jpg
 
Last edited:
I might be interested in certain pieces if you split up..

Pics might help aswell

Goodluck with your sale!
 
I'll be interested in the following if you ever decide to split. PM me a price.

Flamethrower
Bazooka Joe
Pink *******
Tyree Red Watermelon

Thanks
 
I would also be interested in the Flamethrower as well. Please put me on the list if you split up.
JZreef
 
I will split up the pack as a local guy came and purchased the flame and red rim for cash. If you would like something let me know!
 
I also have true rastas 4 polups for 100! I will post pics of some other corals as well soon! Thanks!
 
**** nice stuff, how much did that BPC FT go for? Great chunk you had!
 
Accepting offers! Need to make my house payment cant live in my fish tank! Thanks for all the help already! Josh
 
Items sold are marked sold. Thanks I am willing to frag off eyes if you want to make a pack. Send me what you want and offer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new