Ledreef is awesome seller

  • Thread starter Thread starter ericta000
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ericta000

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2013
Messages
174
Reaction score
7
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchase some frag from ledreef all came as describe and on time. All of his frag colors are amazing with awesome PE and bright as well. I can't believe how beautiful his tank is. My tank is now about 40% of his corals and growing. I plan to add more next week can't wait. Buy with confidence!!!!! Thanks Fernando
 
I third that! Ledreef has quickly become my favorite person to buy corals from!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new