Leds & drivers

Steven Garland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2016
Messages
2,611
Reaction score
1,818
Location
Deltona,Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking here shortly:

-POSSIBLE 1x NanoBox array.
-1x Cree or Luxeon Cool Blue led.
-1x SemiLed 400-410nm Violet.
-1x SemiLed 390-400nm Violet.
-1x MakersLed Basic 2up Dimmer
-2x Meanwell 700mah LDD
 
On my Rapid LED lighting the atinic blue run on a 1050 driver but they may be different now mine is older
 
I'm sorry to bother you I thought the post you had was describing your lights I'm not trying to sell anything I used rapid LED I thought you had them also
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new