Legendary Aquatics - Chesapeake, VA

Reefing102

#BattleCrew
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
5,252
Reaction score
7,750
Location
Central Ohio
Just wanted to post…stopped by Legendary Aquatics in Chesapeake, VA. Even though I didn’t buy anything, had great customer service. Coral tanks looked good, though there was some Aiptasia. The $10 frag tank was a nice surprise. All of the fish looked healthy and to me, seemed very reasonably priced. Overall, I’d definitely go back. Just wanted to post my experience.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new