Legit jawbreakers???

el richie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It Looks like the same argument as the bowsers and cars, really nice shroom though

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anybody have a polyp I can buy? LOL!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember those pics and that thread but alpha bought them not Josh or his friend... Maybe he put more up who knows.... At first I said no but after seeing it full size computer screen last night at home and got a real close look it very well could be.... I'm stuck in the middle haha..... How do these look today Josh???? Any more color develop in them??? Hmmmm...:confused:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is not a joke. There is only one real way to find out. Send a polyp to me.

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he should send you one so that you can compare to the one you have!

CJ

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I mean in that thread he said he has owned them for 2 yrs they don't spread like that so I would say there not real.... Look at the colors there obviously there but not enough" confusing" linage sounds correct he has people to back it so yeah it's legit.... Now I got a no, maybe, an a yes still stuck haha.... There is no way to
Propagate them with out killing them besides one way I found and I have only shared it with a couple people.... Also like the poster mentioned above the baby polyps have tons of color I have 2 right now and there solid red with a little splotch of orange after a few months the orange takes over.... I couldn't tell ya man my gut says no but I say yes there legit haha....

Jpurpz831

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im sure there is a way to propagate them wen i got mine from my buddy he cut the rock where there where about 3 of them and accidently cut the foot of the other one and 1 month later that little bit of flesh turned into a baby polyp so im sure u can propagate them

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are the Gameover shroom which originated from Ultimatefrags.com. I have both shroom the Jawbreaker and the Gameover. Ther are similar but the Jawbreaker is much smaller in sizes. My Gameover shroom is just as bright as the jawbreaker and has three color "orange, red, and green."

OP
OP
myzislow

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is exactly them. Alpha may have purchased some of them at that time but my buddy also hit him up and went up in person and grabbed one as well. Now he has around 7 he says....I just found out about these yesterday and have yet to see them in person, but trust me I want to and will probably try and get over there soon as I need to check out his tank anyhow.

Lots of insightful and conflicting replies so far, quite interesting IMO. Even if these shrooms dont end up being the true jawbreakers they do seem to be pretty special and not your ordinary shroom.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back