LegoZ Reef - The Move

Update 13000 paid to a contractor later the house still wasn't right, temp probe came out and over heated the tank, 300g stock tank cracked on the bottom dumping 100 gallons of saltwater on the basement floor. Got job offer 850 miles away, sold all livestock have the 240 away dumped 6-7k into the "new" house to finish fixing, sold old house on contract mid Renovation for what I paid for it 10 years prior, sold new house for what I paid for it (lost all money put into it). All tank stuff left is in dry storage out at my inlaws in IL. Renting in Texas has turned into buying but a tank how I want it really isn't in the cards for the foreseeable future. I think that gets you caught up in a fragmented way
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new