Lepers french tank

Lepers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I live in France.
I show you my tank.
It's an acrylic drop off tank. I've bought it in 2015. Here a picture at the beginning (it's a tank transfer).
DSC_0484.JPG

Last summer, I've changed lot of material and changed landscape.
I love DIY.
-> changing my BBK skimmer with Maxspect aeraqua
-> changing Dastaco reactor with Diy reactor piloted with my apex
-> changing Orphek V4 compact with Diy fixture piloted with my apex
-> Adding Algae reactor (grotech MB120)

Now the tank is very stable and I'm waiting for corals growing.
Some pictures :
2020-10-23_20-32-51.jpg

2020-12-18_21-53-30.jpg

2020-12-24_15-48-22.jpg

2020-12-24_15-48-39.jpg

PXL_20210123_165430924.jpg
 
Beautiful! what are the dimensions of the tank? And what fish and other moving creatures do you have in it?
 
For the dimensions : 47 * 26
For depth : 17,7 / 26
For fishes population : couple of gobiodon Okinawae / couple of clown fish / 1 Siganus vulpinus / 1 macropharyngodon bipartitus / 1 salarias ramosus / 1 Néoglyphidodon melas / couple of Pseudanthias Squamipinnis
Some shrimp ans one Maculatus crabe in his Stichodactyla hadonni :-)
 
Pas mal du tout! ;)

I've asked because of siganus vulpinus, in your picture he/she looked a bit too big for that length of the the tank. But it's OK if the fish feels comfortable and eats well :)

How big and old is your Stichodactyla hadonni? I also want one in my tank...
 
Yes, Vulpinus is big but I love this fish and it's in good form.
The hadonni is huge : 30 cm diameter. I've it from another tank and it should be 7 years old
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new