Leprechaun beard spotlight

  • Thread starter Thread starter anarchy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

anarchy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2014
Messages
573
Reaction score
210
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's got the Lep con beard? What light and flow are you keeping it under?

Mines under a 250w 14k halide getting about 400 par in high flow. Finally got my low nutrient problem under control and the colors are starting to come through again
1c77ddf074c4a315b32f22f2ffbbe95d.jpg
 
Once mine grow into colonies I think it'll change day to day but as frags it's the Lep con beard, blue matrix, spainbow
 
this thing grows like weed for me colony is over 10" across now!

Super tease of a pic with that in mind but here's the first shot i could dig up. very cool acro!

IMG_1916_zpsa1ncih8m.jpg
 
Adam when are you sending me one.

My favorites: Adams red table, PC superman, ....????.....(hint hint;))
 
this thing grows like weed for me colony is over 10" across now!

Super tease of a pic with that in mind but here's the first shot i could dig up. very cool acro!

IMG_1916_zpsa1ncih8m.jpg
Time for you to highlight some of your other acros! You've been slacking in that department.
 
I'm not going to cut this one until it's a nice size but I've got some others I can cut for you buddy
Thanks I appreciate it, I wouldn't cut it either! I'm planning on getting myself a BC pack end of the month for a B-day gift to myself[emoji41]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new