Lepto coloring help

Lelegance

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2024
Messages
343
Reaction score
228
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this lepto in a spot where some of the polyps were in contact with rock, and when i moved it since i saw some algae growth, likeley due to low flow, the contact areas were whitish, is the coral healthy? I see on the ridges of the coral some discoloration, does that mean something? Thanks for any answers.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Looks healthy to me
Thanks! I dont know if the picture shows it well, but there were some white spots that looked like skeleton. It looks fine except those areas, easier to see with an orange filter. If its still fine, then thank you!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 71
Thanks! I dont know if the picture shows it well, but there were some white spots that looked like skeleton. It looks fine except those areas, easier to see with an orange filter. If its still fine, then thank you!
Could be alk swings that it isn't a fan of. Do you know what your daily/weekly swings are?
 
i do not know my daily alk swings but weekly ones bareley change at all.
 
Are those spots where you may have handled/touched the skeleton? Looks healthy overall and would just watch it.
 
Are those spots where you may have handled/touched the skeleton? Looks healthy overall and would just watch it.
Ah, yes i did move the coral recently as said before because of not enough flow, that is probably the issue. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new