Lepto experts needed

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone on here know if I will be able to grow a jack-o-lantern lepto on the same rock as my Mr. Freeze? I spoke to a vendor at a coral show locally that said some of them will grow side by side fibe and some will try to murder each other. Will these two be ok? P

4C19350B-283C-4B60-93A7-D70746455FA6.jpeg
 
I dont have a good answer but can say i have a frag of each right next to eachother. Have seen them both with about 1" sweepers out so they can fight if they want and so far they have not. Maybe that would change if they got to the point they were actually touching
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new