ac986abfdda321e887b17b97c233279e.jpg

IMG_7703.jpg
IMG_7702.jpg

Slarti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m loving this thread as well! These Torches/Euphyllia are one of the main reasons I got into reefing. I just love the look of these things and the way they sway along with the water movement. Just beautiful. Keep these pics coming!

Mine above was the first coral I ever bought, it has survived a move, a tank crash and whatever else was thrown at it i.e pushed over into the gravel where I found it upside down for I don't know how long! Got it for dirt cheap as well but the other day I looked at getting another and the prices were waaaaay up there suddenly...maybe they saw me coming!

Chuck Lawson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous Euphyllias! So what's everybody's experience regarding which you can and cannot get away with mounting near each other? Not just frogspawn vs. octospawn vs. hammers vs. torches, but does it make any difference whether they're wall or branching hammers, indo or aussie, etc?

I recently lost two torches that were apparently sited a little too close to an aussie wall hammer, which I didn't expect...

OP
OP
SuperHaze57

SuperHaze57

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine above was the first coral I ever bought, it has survived a move, a tank crash and whatever else was thrown at it i.e pushed over into the gravel where I found it upside down for I don't know how long! Got it for dirt cheap as well but the other day I looked at getting another and the prices were waaaaay up there suddenly...maybe they saw me coming!
Hahaha yeah some places want an arm and a leg for them.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.6%
Back