Let’s talk about sumps

BrokenReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sumps: let’s discuss brands/manufacturers.

I know the ones I see on the online markets, who makes solid ones, who is innovative in the space, who has solid service support, expandable/modular.

I currently have a Trigger Systems sump and I’m looking at getting a bigger one. The lack of information on brands (perhaps related to search terms) is a little unbelievable. And I realize it’s subjective, and yes I *could * make one but if you’ve never had small children around, trying to get any projects done are practically impossible.

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sumps: let’s discuss brands/manufacturers.

I know the ones I see on the online markets, who makes solid ones, who is innovative in the space, who has solid service support, expandable/modular.

I currently have a Trigger Systems sump and I’m looking at getting a bigger one. The lack of information on brands (perhaps related to search terms) is a little unbelievable. And I realize it’s subjective, and yes I *could * make one but if you’ve never had small children around, trying to get any projects done are practically impossible.
Melve make inserts or whole sumps. He can He makes custom builds
Melve’s Reef, Mark in Fort Worth, Tx

MarineandReef Jaron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had IceCap, Eshops, Fiji Cube, and some custom sumps.

Nothing beats custom as you can get it exactly the way you want it. I really like a pretty plain sump with no bells and whistles.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back