Let’s talk about this.

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarrenCar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My wife wants to know if when we start stocking our tank will I be talking to the fish. How many of y’all talk to your fish?
I’ve yelled at fish. Can’t say I ever talked to them.
 
IMO- If you don't talk to your fish you need to get your head checked- otherwise I would just be crazy and clearly I'm not because like everyone else I talk to my fish... Yeah... Right? yeah... right...?

I'm not saying your lawnmower blenny is going to walk you through an oil change on your John deere or anything but I think its pretty normal to talk to the animals you care for regardless of their capacity to hear you or respond, I've dabbled in just about every animal community and I've seen that across the board.

Talking to your corals though... thats messed up;Hilarious
 
I talk to my fish, my shrimp, my hermit crabs, my snails... and so does my husband. Your wife my start saying "hi" to her favorite fish in the tank before she knows it!
 
Had a clown goby my wife "claimed" was hers n shed talk to it... now it's a coral banded "where's my best friend"
 
I will say hi and tell them to hold their horses because their food is defrosting. I do the same to the fish at work, but I don’t have full on conversations with them, yet lol.
 
Honestly, the biggest reason I don’t talk to my fish is my wife will accuse me of talking to them more than her.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new